Marposs Group continues to dedicate to its customers a combination of advanced products, technical know-how and commitment to the design, installation and support of the automatic assembly lines for automotive transmissions.
The typical verification requirements on an assembly line are: shims determination for components positioning, pre-load on differential housing and gearboxes, meshing stations, back-lash verification and a variety of dimensional and functional inspection on the single elements of the powertrain.
- Dual clutch transmissions (DCT) assembly line
- Manual transmissions assembly line (semi-automatic and automatic)
- Differential gear-unit assembly line (semi-automatic and automatic)
- Differential hypoid gear set semi-automatic assembly
- Differential side gears/pinions automatic assembly
- CVT assembly line
- Balance shaft cassette assembly line