Dear User, this page describes how your personal information are managed through this website (hereinafter “Website”) according to the Regulation EU 2016/679 on the protection of Personal Data (“GDPR”).
The process controller is Marposs S.p.A., with sole shareholder, with registered office in via Saliceto n. 13, 40010 Bentivoglio (BO).
Type of personal data collected and purposes of processing
1. The personal data related to the access to this Website (browsing data) shall be processed only for managing the browsing of our Website, as well as to protect the data and the information stored in our Website in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The collection of this kind of data is due to the inherent way of working of communication and Internet protocols: without them, it would be impossible for us to grant you to access to our Website.
Marposs does not collect this kind of data to combine them with other user information and to subsequently identify users; however, such data, by their nature, may allow the identification of users as a result of compilations and associations with other information. Those data may then be used by Marposs to determine any liability for any cyber offences carried out to damage the Website or carried out through the Website. Except as stated above, the data are only temporarily stored in the Website in compliance with the applicable regulations.
2. The personal data, submitted by the forms of this Website, shall be processed with the utmost care, within the principles laid down by the GDPR, for the following purposes:
a) in order to perform all the activities necessary with respect to the form you have filled in.
b) to send you information on our product, to perform market surveys, to send you promotional materials, using also fax or e-mail or newsletter.
3. The personal data of the data subjects that come to us for a career opportunity in Marposs are collected in the Website section “Careers” (in this context we are referring to all information related to a job applicant contained in his/her curriculum vitae or collected through the form in this Website section) and processed for the assessment of the professional profile of the job applicant for a possible employment relationship. In particular, for the purposes mentioned above, we underline that we absolutely do not require to confer personal data qualified “sensitive”, so those personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation.
How the personal data are processed
Your personal data are mainly processed by computer means. The processing is carrying out in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
Please note that we do not proceed with any profiling of your personal data or any other form of automated processing.
Legal basis of the processing
Submitting such data and filling this form is discretionary on your side; obviously, if you do not give us your personal data necessary to answer to you, we shall not be able to fulfil your requests.
With reference to those personal data conferred through Website section “Careers”, they are conferred on voluntary basis, without consequences in case of refusal except for the inability to assess the curriculum vitae and establish a possible employment relationship.
Communication and transfer of personal data
For the completion of the specific purposes, your personal data shall be communicated to:
- public entities to comply with legal requirements;
- to service providers for storing, recording, processing of data in computer records, in such a case, they are appointed as personal data processor.
Always for the completion of the specific purposes, your personal data may be transferred to the other Marposs Group companies (*) resident in other European Union member states or outside. In the latter case, the transfer will be made in compliance with the requirements provided in the artt. 44-47 of the GDPR.
Your personal data will be not disseminated.
We retain your personal data for the period required for the purposes for which it has been collected or to comply with applicable law.
Rights of the data subject
At any time, you may exercise all the rights provided in articles 15-21 of the GDPR (e.g. the right of access, of the right to rectification, the right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), along with the right to give or withhold your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned in this document. You may exercise those rights by sending an email to the email address email@example.com, please kindly clearly state which is the right you intend to exercise so that we can respond to your request. In case you intend to withhold your consent to receive commercial and marketing information, please kindly send an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
As provided by the GDPR, as data subject, you have also the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You can find other information in relation on the processing of your personal information in other sections of this Website, highlighted to that purpose.
Cookies: click here to read what they are, how and why they are used and how to disable them.
The social “buttons” in this Website are the icons of social networks (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ etc.) that let you land and interact with our social web page.
Please note that third party cookies are not installed by using those buttons .
(*) "Marposs Group" means all companies, in Italy and in other countries, directly or indirectly controlled or participated by Marposs S.p.A.