Marposs provides mechanical and electronic components to build gauging stations and fixtures.
These components include:
- Probes and measurement transmission elements: mechanical components and sensors
- Indicators and display units: mechanical and electronic units to elaborate and display results
- Signal converters: to convert sensor values between devices
- Data acquisition systems: interface units to connect analog and digital sensors to an industrial PC
- Industrial Computers (embedded computers, panel PC and workstations) for data processing and control
- Application software to create distributed shop-floor data acquisition systems for Statistical Process and Quality control (SPC).