- Excellent quality/price ratio, guaranteed by a complete Industrialization
- Extremely fast cycle times
- Retoolable to check a series of constant velocity joints
- The high measurement accuracy allows for classifying constant velocity joint components, such as a bell, cage or core
- Designed to measure in any workshop environment
- Extreme long-term reliability
M38 Plus is a manually or automatically loaded gauge station that can be used to check dimensional and geometric measurements on CVJ components.
The gauge station consists of:
- Modular measurement system with automatic retraction
- Part Self-centering mechanism with anti-rotation mechanical reference
- Measurement system with Marposs cells designed to automatically position themselves correctly in order to perform the required measurements
With this system the measurements can be performed in either the final or inter-operational phases.
Guarantees repeatability and accuracy comparable to that in a metrology lab.
Perfectly able to measure and certify the production of CVJ components directly in a workshop environment.
M38 Plus bell check
M38 Plus cage check
M38 Plus core check
The bench is connected to the Marposs E9066n or Merlin or E4N electronic units.
For all technical characteristics, please refer to the brochure in the DAWNLOAD section.