Vertical Bench for Shaft Inspection
The M67 is a vertical bench developed to measure shafts weighing less than 6kg, especially for the automotive market.The shafts are manually loaded in the vertical position and placed between centers that are either fixed or motorized for statically or dynamically inspections.
The measuring bench can be designed as a single or double station for inter-operational or final checks, depending on measurement specifications and customer’s request.
M67 performs dimensional and geometric checks thanks to Red Crown pencil probes and AMA arm-set.
M67 is a vertical gauging bench for shaft inspection on the shop floor. Its strengths are simplicity, efficient in design, compact, and robust.
The gauging system performs geometrical and dimensional checks of:
- outside diameters
- straightness and Barrel Shape of Main Bearings
- perpendicularity of Shoulders
The M67 can be supplied as single or double station for final or inter-operational controls.
The workpiece is manually loaded in the vertical position and placed between centers that are either fixed or motorized so it can perform statically or dynamically checks.
The measuring components are realized with the most recent Marposs measuring transmissions belonging to the AMA line (made in non-magnetic stainless steel) and with Red Crown pencil probes.
Its bracketry and guarding are manufactured using Laser Cutting technology, which can be easily integrated with CAD systems.
Thanks to its efficient design, different shaft geometries can be measured; furthermore, the preparation time and cost are minimized.
This new M67 bench replaces the Marposs Vertical Quick Set bench when no retooling operation is needed.
- Extremely precise inspections both for final or inter-operational checks
- Reliability and Robustness ensures excellent performances over time, under continuous measuring operations
- Efficient design to measure different shaft geometries
- Compact bench designed for better integration in a production line
- Maximum part length - 650 mm (25.59”)
- Minimum part length - 50 mm (1.97”)
- Maximum overall dimensions of part diameter - 350 mm (13.78”)
- Maximum vertical range among measuring points - 400 mm (15.75”); over this value, engineering is needed
- Maximum outside diameter to be gauged - 250 mm (9.84”) with TB10 measuring arm-sets, 350 mm (13.78”) with required engineering
- Maximum part weight - 6 Kg (13.23 lb.)
BROCHURES AND MANUALS