Monitoring and Analysis of Machines and Components
Using GEMVM you reduce or avoid the expensive consequences of unplanned maintenance or total failure of machine components. At the same time, the fast alarm reaction of the module helps to minimize costs caused by crashes. You also benefit from the reliable recording of all alarms and events in the blackbox. GEMVM initiates a stop signal within <1 ms and keeps the damage to a minimum.
The connected, intelligent sensor system measures vibration, gravity* and temperature values and enables GEMVM to reliably detect anomalies such as damage to spindle bearings or wear of the drive axles. In this way GEMVM reliably offers all possibilities for preventive maintenance based on the evaluation of the recorded sensor data.
GEMVM can be used in stand-alone mode with operating software running in Windows (Win 7/10) based controls resp. on Siemens Linux systems (TCU). In case of non-Windows controls the operating software can be installed on Marposs 7”/10” terminal units or on any PC (Win7/10).
As a part of the GENIOR MODULAR product family, GEMVM can be built up to or integrated into the GENIOR MODULAR monitoring systems for process monitoring purposes, delivering the vibration velocity and acceleration data to the processing unit for further evaluation.
Thus, Marposs offers an extremely flexible solution, which can be adapted to changing needs by adding any GENIOR modules (Operation with GENIOR MODULAR: Interface CAN bus).
*Only when using the intelligent acceleration sensor VA-3D MG
- Event memory with date and time when limits are exceeded
- Permanently active
- Tracking and analysis of stored entries
- Fast alarm output for stopping the machine drives
- Use in all machine types, for robots, assembly units etc.
- Stop-event data recording (date, time, related values) for analysis (exportable as csv file)
- Compact control cabinet module
- For stand-alone use or as part of the GENIOR MODULAR process monitoring system
- Quick status overview – multiple GEMVM plug-ins can be visualized via MultiView software
- Control cabinet module for standard mounting rails
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- Static I/O-interface
- HMI for Windows (Win 7/10) operating system
- PC connection: Ethernet
BROCHURES AND MANUALS
VA-3D MEMS: (1.28MB)
VA-3D MG: (1.11MB)
VA-3D MEMS: (1.16MB)
VA-3D MG: (1.13MB)