Advanced Measuring Armsets
AMA (Advanced Measuring Armset) is a universal mechanical measuring device, which allows the sensor measuring point to be moved, without affecting the metrological and safeguarding it from wear and tear.
The extremely wide range of models and accessories guarantees a high level of modularity, making it ideal for any application, especially dynamic applications.
AMA is a range of mechanical measuring devices in nonmagnetic steel suitable for any measuring requirement.
Manufacturers of measuring systems, applications and engineering professionals will find in the versatility (possibility of measuring inside and outside diameters, TIR and distances) and the extensive assortment (pneumatic retraction, self-centring measuring units, wide range of accessories) the solution for the most disparate applications.
They can be used with any gauge (mechanical and digital indicators, measuring probes). The pneumatic retraction, available on some models, eliminates the interference with the part being measured during the manual or automatic loading/unloading.
- high reliability and precision
- protection of the measuring sensors
- 15 different models provide exceptional application solutions
- easy to install and with various mounting options
- modularity (12 mm thickness)
- wide range of accessories that increase the application possibilities
- clamping diameter for the measuring probe: 8 mm and 3/8”
- working range: from 1 to 1.6 mm for single measurement transmission; from 1 to 2.1 mm for shoulder measurement transmission; from 1.2 to 12 mm for parallelogram measurement transmission
- arm ratio: 1 for the single and parallelogram measurement transmissions; from 1 to 1.75 for the shoulder measurement transmissions
- repeatability < 0.5 µm
- thickness 12 mm
The AMA line consists of the following three product versions:
- TB - single measurement transmission
- TS - shoulder measurement transmission
- TP - parallelogram measurement transmission