- Excellent quality to price ratio, guaranteed by a complete industrialisation
- Extremely fast cycle times
- They can be retooled to check a wide range of shafts
- They can be integrated in the various phases of the production process
- The high measurement accuracy allows for the certification of the camshafts and correct the machine tool
- Designed to measure in any workshop environment
- Extreme long-term reliability
M57A is a manual or automatic loading gauge station that can be used to check the dimensional and geometric measurements of shafts such as:
- Gear shafts
- Axle shafts
With this system, the checks can be performed in the final and inter-operational phases.
Guarantees comparable repeatability and accuracy of a metrological laboratory.
Perfectly able to check and certify the production of shafts directly in the workshop environment.
It can perform the following commonly requested inspections:
- Outside diameters
- Straightness and barrel shape of main bearings
- Stroke / Index
- Cam base circle / cam lift
- Perpendicular of shoulders
- Angular phase of bores / key way seats
M57A is supplied with:
- Adequately protected insulated gauge station that guarantees the stability of the measurement controls;
- Part reference system consisting of Vees or centres; possible options are, pre-Vees with passive dampers, motorized Vees, motorized automatic centers, and ambient temperature compensation.
- Precise and maintenance free slide moves the gauge station on the part.
Manual or automatic gauge station loading, orientation and operation.
The bench is connected to the Marposs E9066T industrial PC.
The technical specifications, such as actual metrological and dimensional performance, are agreed to by the customer during the technical and sales negotiations. This is done in order to find the best price to quality ratio, together.
Maximum part weight - 50 Kg
Measurable outside diameter - from 10 to 160 mm
Maximum part swing dimension - 200 mm
Part length - from 100 to 900 mm
Bench length - from 320 to 1400 mm