- Excellent quality/price ratio, guaranteed by a complete industrialization
- Extremely fast cycle times
- Retoolable to check a series of camshafts
- The high measurement accuracy allows for classifying of camshafts and correct the machine tool
- Designed to measure in any workshop environment
- Extreme long-term reliability
M57 Profile is a manually or automatically loaded gauge station that can be used to perform dimensional and geometric measurements, and reconstruct all the cam profiles present on a single shaft.
With this system the checks can be performed in the final or inter-operational phases.
Guarantees repeatability and accuracy comparable to the metrology lab, due to the combination of electronic gauges adapted with specific algorithms.
Perfectly able to check and certify the production of camshafts directly in a workshop environment.
The M57 Profile modular structure, consisting of state of the art technological mechanics, ensures an extremely versatile system, making the gauging machine able to load, measure and classify camshafts.
The M57 Profile gauge station is fitted with a structure with feet so that it can be positioned over automatic transfer lines.
- Automatic load system
unloading the camshaft directly from the transfer line, can be supplied by Marposs or the customer. The camshaft is lifted to the height of the part holding system, that will utilize centers or spindles depending on the manufacturing process
- Automatic gauge system
the gauge system integrates Marposs measuring cells with linear and angular encoders to acquire the dimensional and geometric parameters with an extremely high resolution.
Typical measurements performed on a camshaft are:
- radius, TIR and concentricity of the basic circle
- profile, speed and acceleration of the ramps and of the peak
- angular phase and taper
Furthermore, for the main bearings: diameters, roundness, taper, straightness, concentricity, TIR and facets.
The bench is connected to the Marposs E9066n industrial PC.
For all technical characteristics, please refer to the brochure in the DAWNLOAD section.