The Air Electronic Converter is a high definition air measure system. It supplies dimensional and geometrical measures using pneumatic technology.
Marposs Air Electronic Converter is characterized by a high flexibility of use, making it perfectly adaptable to the most different customer application needs.
- Zero regulation through regulator on the front panel
- Pneumatic sensitivity through regulator on the front panel
The flexibility allows it to be connected to any pneumatic measure device typologies, which are characterized by a wide variety of air nozzle and gap distance from nozzle and part to be inspected
- Pneumatic air plug
- Pneumatic air ring
- Pneumatic air plug and ring for taper HSK e ISO
- Pneumatic snap
- Manual and automatic measuring bench
The Marposs Air Electronic Converter can be supplied as a singleXmodular assembly, from 2 to 6 units.
It is engeneered to be used on all workshop environments. It is perfect for the inspection on mechanical grinding post and in-process.
Each Air Electronic Converter is able to handle one air measure channel.
Air Electronic Converter versions that can be provided are characterized by a wide range of electrical signals:
- Current Loop 4-20mA
- Voltage +/-10V
- Ideal to measure small holes
- Ideal for to measure dimensions with small tolerances (<10µm); resolution is extremely high (0.01µm)
- Dimensional and geometrical measures performed without touching the part
- Pneumatic measure devices offer simplification of production and low costs
- Easy maintenance: short time to restart the machine tool
- Flexibility and easy regulation
- Can be connected to all pneumatic measuring devices (Marposs and third-party)
- Linearity: < 0.4% of working field
- Repeatability: < 0,15µm X
- Noise: < 0.1µm X
- Resolution: 0.01µm
- Responding time: 200msec X
- Air supply: 3 +/-0.1 bar
- Air Consumption: < 1 m3 / h X
- Working temperature: 0 / +65 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 / + 70 °C
- Mass of single unit: 530 g
- Waterproof level IEC 529: IP 65 and IP 67 on the inner sensor
- Immunity to electromagnetic interference in accordance to EMC standards
X Typical application