Air conditioning and Refrigeration components (enclosures, compressors, pumps, radiators) require different types of measurement and integrity checks.
These components and checks include, but are not limited to:
- evaporators, hoses, condensers, solenoid valves (leak tests)
- compressor shafts (external diameters, length, eddy-current)
- compressor conrods (internal diameters)
- compressor pistons (internal/external diameters)
- compressor body (internal diameters)
With in-process monitoring systems the assembly of all enclosure components can be monitored. With specific sensors the production process can be monitored and process failures and tool damage is detectable.