Before searching for leaks, our solutions carry out a unidirectional flushing test in order to guarantee the integrity of the component itself.
It is possible to test different models of the component simply by replacing the tooling and to choose between three different types of cycle - single, simultaneous and hybrid - prioritizing the productivity and the reduction of the cycle time or, in presence of any leakage, the identification of the damaged part.
Test pressures, rejection thresholds and productivity that our machines can reach may vary according to the technical specifications of the component and the production needs of the User.
- Pumping system placed on a cart for easy maintenance
- Dedicated Electric and Pneumatic cabinet
- Ventilation and Sound proofing of the pumping system
- Total Flow vs Partial Flow
- Possibility to be interfaced with a helium recovery system
- Tooling interchangeability
- Multiple circuits components testing
- Full traceability of the tested component
- Ready for MES communication
AUTOMATIC LEAK TESTING ON HEAT EXCHANGER: (2.34MB)
AUTOMATIC LEAK TESTING ON HEAT EXCHANGER: (2.30MB)