Increased production and real-time quality control are key elements for any industrial process. P3dme electronic amplifiers, connected to the Marposs measurement heads, represent a flexible, practical, and reliable solution for checking parts immediately after being worked.
The P3dme gauge enables the users to check the state of the machining process and provides immediate compensation information to the machine tool. The P3Dme is an extremely compact gauge, equipped with a cover lens touch screen, that can be easily installed on a machine or on a dedicated measurement bench. The new user interface is designed to be intuitive and user friendly, in order to simplify the day-to-day production operations. Product flexibility is obtained from the different industrial protocols’ available, which grants the possibility to install a human interface directly in the machines’ pc and define the operators’ display layout.
The P3dme and Marposs measurement heads have been designed for use in working environments where contact with coolants, non-aggressive and aggressive, are present.
- Constant productivity is assured and maintained
- Real-time part quality check
- Immediate compensation of the machine drifts
- Cycle-time optimization
- Part production within tolerance
- Operator influence minimized
- Integration with machine logic (by digital I/O or fieldbus)
- Touch screen monitor or human interface directly on machines’ pc
For all technical characteristics, please refer to the table in the DOWNLOAD section.
P3dme is a stand-alone unit that is placed on top of the machine or with a din rail for the cabinet installation. In this last case, it is possible to put the display on a remote panel, or install the human interface on the machines’ pc. The gauge features can be easily adapted according to the application and part type.
Post-process measure of smooth or interrupted part surfaces
- Static and dynamic control of the part
- Head’s finger retraction management (Marposs’ head contacts are retracted to avoid any interference with the part during the head movement)
Through-feed part control
- Measure of smooth workpieces or parts with interruptions on centerless and double disk machine
- Automatic part detection
Upgrade of old E3M applications
- P3dme can be configured to replace an old E3M application
- The logic is pin-to-pin compatible with E3M