- Excellent quality to price ratio, guaranteed by a complete industrialisation
- Extremely quick measurement cycle-times
- The high measurement accuracy that allows for the certification of high volume components such as bearings
- Designed to measure in any workshop environment
- Extreme long-term reliability
The M112 gauge station, as well as the M112 Line, are designed for the dimensional and ND control for components of the bearings (internal ball seating, external ball seating) during the inter-operational and final phases of the machining process.
The measuring equipment can be fitted with the following components:
- Modular base for the gauge station
- Self-centring measuring cells for applications on spherical tracks with single, double, or triple transducer
- ND (non-destructive) controls of the surfaces
- Precision mechanical devices for the correct reference in the machine of the part being checked (cylindrical nosepieces, mandrels)
- Static, dynamic, or scan measuring cycles of the spherical and cylindrical surfaces
- Protection cells, active, and passive safeties for the safety of the operator and integrity of the machine
The technical specifications such as metrological and dimensional performance, are agreed to by the customer during the technical and sales negotiations, in order to find the best price to quality ratio, together.