True power monitoring via hall effect sensors is an easy to install method, for achieving reliable, high sensitivity monitoring of small tools and adaptive cycle. True power control is the solution for those machines without digital data signals or in addition for dedicated spindle and motor axis values.
- Detection of very slight power changes
- Very good linearity
- Compact design for easy integration
- Verified for ARTIS amplifiers and measuring units
True power monitoring is possible with the ARTIS systems CTM, Genior modular and TMU TP. For CTM and Genior Modular, an additional transducer module is necessary.
- CT100 for currents up to 100 A
- LA205S for currents up to 200 A