Sensitron6 reliably monitors the first contact between the grinding wheel and the part and automatically changes the feed speed, to reduce the air gap time without decreasing the machining quality. The integrated monitoring of the collision in the work area is used as a safety check and is a valid instrument to minimise costs due to collisions.
The system can be managed manually, with the pushbuttons or completely automatically, through the machine logic.
The process check is based on the emission of an acoustic signal (AE) which is displayed on a LED display.
Sensitron6 has been designed to be completely compatible with the Sensitron2 electronic unit, which allows for the simple upgrade of the application in the field, without needing changes on the PLC.
- Reduction of the air gap check cycle time
- More efficient grinding cycle
- Optimisation and increased life of the machine components
- Minimises damages due to the collisions
- Increased production quality (improved finish of parts)
- Ideal for upgrade of Sensitron2
- Power supply: 24V DC
- I/O static interface
- RS232 serial interface
- Management of two acoustic emission AE sensors (parallel)
- Frequency range: up to 350 KHz
- Manual selection between two available bandwidths