The Laser Micrometer to Check Small Shafts and Ground Components
The MECLAB.X Bench Top Laser Micrometer is a high precision instrument for ultra-high accuracy diameter measurements.
It's ideal for the off-line, manual measurement of a wide range of ground or turned parts, with different shape and size, such as electric motor shafts, ground or turned parts, gage pins, piston pins and hydraulic components.
- No error due to the hysteresis (inversion error) which is typical of all dial indicator gauges
- Using no PC, it’s ideal to be placed in the workshop, close to the machine
- Contactless measurement: no part damage or scratches
- Objective and highly reproducible results: no matter about the operator’s skill
- Extremely easy and quick to use: reduces inspection time and improves measurement capability
- Highly flexible: different components and sizes can be measured without gauge re-mastering
- Ultra accurate: it measures to an accuracy that before you had only in a metrology room, using time consuming, expensive equipment and specialized personnel
Available Meclab Systems
Aeroel Meclab.X40 Laser System & Robotic Arm at BI-MU 2018 the most important Italian trade show dedicated to machine tools, robots, automation, digital manufacturing, auxiliary and enabling technologies