The P1dWB system can manage a single balancing head, and simultaneously an built-in acoustic sensor (if present) both for FT and ST models. As well as being retro-compatible with the E78 and E82 electronic units, the P1dWB system performs the pre-balancing and the spectral analysis of the imbalance. The data and settings management is rendered safe thanks to the multi-level login function and the quick resolution of the problems is guaranteed by the auto-diagnostic function.
The P1dWB system meets the modern ergonomics criteria and is completed with a 4.3" touch-screen compatible with hostile environments, typical of mechanical machining.
The P1dWB electronic unit is available in 3 versions: rack, stand-alone and remote panel and it can be installed outside the machine tool or integrated in the operator panel.
A software tool is supplied, for data backup and restore operations and to facilitate SW updating. The SW tool can also act as the Human Interface if the system is to be used via a personal computer rather than the panel.
- Production process quality control
- Optimisation of the grinding and dressing process
- Increased life of the individual machine components (spindle, grinding wheel, etc.)
- Management of the balancing operations: pre-balancing, manual, automatic
- Connection of all FT and ST balancing heads with retractable contacts and contactless transmission
- Monitoring built-in the balancing function, if a balancing head with sensor is used
- Spectral analysis of the imbalance
- Completely retro-compatible for the replacement of E78 and E82
- Compact and sturdy design
- Power supply: 24V DC
- Operator panel: 4.3” touch-screen
- I/O logic interface
- PC connection: RS232
- Bandwidth: up to 1000 KHz, not programmable