The DS7000 automatic balancing system allows for a quick and precise compensation with balancing heads, installed internally or externally on the spindle, fitted with electromechanical weights with contactless transmission.
The new deterministic balancing algorithm provides a huge improvement of the balancing process on two planes, with a reduction of the cycle time.
The electronic unit controls the motors of the balancing heads directly both in the static position with the spindle stopped and with the spindle rotating. In this way the weights are moved in defined positions to correct the imbalance.
The DS7000 system consists of multi-function modules, which cannot be connected together, used as mainframe for the cabinet. The following modules are available:
- M7002: balancing on two planes with a deterministic algorithm
- MA7002: as well as the balancing it features the built-in process check with the AE (Acoustic Emission) sensors
All the programming, display and operating phases of the electronic unit are performed with a PC built-in to the CNC machine tool or an external PC, with Windows or Linux operating system and the new USCC (Unified System Control Center) software package.
The PROFIBUS interface and the connection with the digital I/O signal are available to control the machine.
The display with the PC is performed with an Ethernet connection. Furthermore a USB port can be used to manage various applications.
- Reduction of the time needed for the imbalance correction
- Increased life of the individual machine components (spindle, grinsing wheel, etc.)
- Greater protection against collision for the grinding wheel and the machine
- Increased production process quality
- Reduction of the cycle time in the dressing phase
- Efficient air gap check
- Solution with single modules
- Ideal for grinding for tools, grinding without centres and double spindle grinding
- Mainframe for cabinet
- Power supply: 24V DC
- Profibus interface
- Static interface I/O
- HMI: USCC (Unified System Control Center) with Windows or Linux operating system
- PC connection: Ethernet
The DS700 system includes:
The M7002 electronic unit includes all the functions for the automatic balancing on two planes
As well as the M7002 functions it also includes the process check with Acoustic Emission sensors. These sensors, up to a maximum of four, can be integrated inside the balancing head or they can be installed outside the head. The AE signal is recorded by the high-sensitivity sensor and then transferred, without contact, to the fixed receiver.
They can be used for the analysis of the acoustic emission and therefore check the machining processes and grinder dressing, air gap check and collision check.
MA7002 has an additional I/O digital interface for the process check.