The P6001FD module is the latest product in the P6000 pre-balancing series (DS6000 series). It has been specifically designed to be used on machine tools operating at low RPMs.
The imbalance of the machine table on a set plane is detected during a pre-balancing cycle and subsequently compensated by securing known weights in calculated positions on the rotating table.
The P6001FD suggests the best weight for the balancing weight from a programmable table. An algorithm selects the best position, from 24 possible options, for securing two or three weights. The electronic unit provides a continuous monitoring of the vibrations of the rotating table.
The P6001FD can be programmed and used, and its functions displayed with the machine control unit or any PC; in the Windows environment. The signals can be exchanged with the machine via ProfiBUS or with the static I/O connection.
The display with the PC is performed with an Ethernet connection.
- Manual balancing on one plane
- Monitoring the rotation speed from 80 to 6000 RPM
- Continuous monitoring of the unbalance
- Compatible with the modules of the DS6000 series (AE6000 and M6000)
- Maintenance free system
- Compact design
- Mainframe for the cabinet
- Power supply: 24 VDC
- Profibus interface
- Static interface I/O
- HMI: DSCC (Dittel System Control Center) with Windows operating system
- Ethernet connection