- Dedicated pumping system for the analysis - Total flow
- Pumping system placed on a cart for easy maintenance
- Dedicated Electric and Pneumatic cabinet
- Ventilation and Sound proofing of the pumping system
- Dedicated Removable tooling
- Kanban Warehouse
- Totally customizable HMI interface
The machine consists in a Complete Assembly Line for Gasoline Fuel Rail with Kanban Warehouse, Assembly bench for Injectors, Leak detection station and Recovery system.
- Kanban Warehouse key indicators: a) Anodised aluminum warehouse with lanes arranged on multiple rows; b) Barrier sensors for checking whether the component has been removed or the new box has been inserted; c) Monitoring by warehouse management PLC; d) Lights presence in order to facilitate operations; e) 9” color monitor to view any anomalies and to support the warehouse management.
- Assembly bench for Injectors key indicators: a) Mounting rail, in a painted electrowelded steel frame, with removable and removable panel panels; b) Manual pick-up springs, injector o-ring damping station, pressure switch humidification station, injector planting system and pressure switch screwdriver on the rail, waste disposal station; c) In the center of the assembly stand, assembly of a 360° rotating slot on the X and Y axes used to hold the rail on which the remaining components are assembled.
- Leak Detection station and Recovery System: one chamber, dedicated removable tooling, manual clamping. The equipment provides separate outlet ports for helium and air discharge and it is engineered to be connected to a helium recovery system R1 model. A sniffer with 5 m tube is provided to carry out a manual leak search. for the condenser. The machine is manufactured with the requested colour required from the customer.
Productivity: 50 parts/h with n°1 part tested per chamber - Reject threshold: 3 g/year of R134a, equal to 2,0 E-5 mbar*l/s of helium - Test Pressure (max): 350 bar
Attached pictures of different layout versions described below:
Single inclined "shell" shaped Chamber machine for Gasoline Fuel Rail "Hurricane": Productivity: 34” sec/rail with “individual test” mode with n°2 parts tested per chamber - Reject threshold: 1,6E-3 or 3,6E-4 mbar*l/s - Test Pressure (max): 350 bar.
Single Chamber machine for Gasoline Fuel Rail: Productivity: 60 parts/h with n°1 part tested per chamber - Reject threshold: 6 gr/y, corresponding to 1,0 E-4 mbar*l/s of helium - Test Pressure (max): 200 bar.