• Define the manufacturing strategy on a new 5-axis turning / milling machine.
• Analyze customer drawings to determine the most suitable and efficient production procedure.
• Draw the parts to be industrialized from CAD 2D drawings "ESPRIT"
• CAD / CAM design of part machining programs.
• Define the necessary cutting tools and other clamping elements .
• Choose the most suitable cutting tools to make the desired part.
• participate in the validation of CAD / CAM programs during the launch.
• provide technical support to the operators in the workshop.
You must have at least 3 years of experience in the precision mechanics industry. You have a good experience of machining techniques on 5 axis center, you master the software of CAD / CAM (preferably ESPRIT).
You are autonomous and rigorous, you know how to define a range of machining, understand technical drawings in compliance with the standards in force and show an analytical spirit. You are at ease with computer and have a solid English command .
You have good interpersonal skills , you know how to work in projects mode and have a team spirit. You are pragmatic.
Compensation and benefits
Compensation and benefits will be related to the effective experience of the candidate.
Possible Alternate 2X8 Schedule
Position based in Parisian suburb East.