- best metrological guarantee when performing manual checks on any measurable diameter
- intuitive and easy to use: due to a design, that guarantees linearity throughout the measurement range and can be zeroed using a single master
- designed and built to withstand impacts
- can be connected (hard-wired or wireless) to any type of processing or display device (comparator or indicator, analogue or digital, commercial PCs or Marposs industrial computers) in order to satisfy every customer requirement
- can be used to transmit and save measurement data to an industrial pc for subsequent statistical analysis
- components were designed to guarantee serviceability and reparability in the event of wear or failure
- wide range of options for optimum measurement ergonomics
M4 and M4Star are the ideal solutions for external diameter measurements, with both mechanical measurement with use of an indicator, and electronic measuring, using hard-wired or wireless transmission systems. Using the customisable measurement depth, the system may be used to measure diameters in the vicinity of shoulders. The gauges, which consist of a ring body and a sturdy nosepiece, were designed to maintain their technical specifications, even under the severest operating conditions.
M3Star and QuickSnap are manual snap gauges designed for measuring external diameters between shoulders on crankshafts, camshafts and similar components. These gauge models are simple to retool, so that it is possible to measure different diameters using the same device, and are available in indicator, hard-wired and wireless versions.
M1Star OD is the external diameter measurement solution designed for compatibility with the M1Star range of accessories.
- repeatability: <1 micron
- application range: 4 mm to 125 mm for M4, M4Star and M1Star OD
- application range: 3 mm to 150 mm for M3Star and QuickSnap
- the contacts are available in a variety of different materials and with various degrees of rounding, depending on the material and the roughness of the diameter to be measured
- only one master is required for zero-setting
- Lumberg SV50/6 connector
- compatible with Marposs and other manufacturers’ electronic units
- the electronic gauges can be supplied with LVDT or HBT transducers
- M4Star allows the user to customize the measurement depth between 1 mm and 6 mm
The M4Star external diameter gauges can be equipped with comparators or indicators, either analogue or digital, and hard-wired or Bluetooth® wireless transmission systems, whereas the M4 gauges are available in hard-wired and LVDT signal versions.
The M3Star and QuickSnap gauges can be equipped with comparators or indicators, either analogue or digital, and hard-wired or Bluetooth® wireless transmission systems.
M1StarOD was designed to be compatible with the M1Star range of accessories, i.e. handles for comparators or linear probes, handles with cables, or the innovative i-Wave2 handle, complete with colour screen for displaying measurements in real time and Bluetooth® transmission system.