Gauging Components, Computers & SPC
Marposs provides gauge makers the components they need to build gauging stations and fixtures. Mechanical components, sensors, mechanical and electronic interface devices, industrial Computers and application software provide a seamless 'building block' system to manage any measuring need.
Components provided are:
- Probes and measurement transmission elements: mechanical components and sensors
- Indicators and display units: mechanical and electronic units to elaborate and display results
- Signal converters: to convert sensor values between devices
- Data acquisition systems: interface units to connect analog and digital sensors to an industrial PC
- Industrial Computers (embedded computers, panel PC and workstations) for data processing and control
- Application software to create distributed shop-floor data acquisition systems for Statistical Process and Quality control (SPC).