Within the Manufacturing Engineering function, the candidate, with increasing committment and responsibility, will be responsible for the co-engineering of new products with the R&D department, product development, industrialization and production. You will also be involved in the research and implementation of new manufacturing technologies, as well as in the maintenance and optimization of existing manufacturing processes, focusing on continuous improvement and ensuring the achievement of production and quality objectives.
The profile is addressed to graduates in Mechanical or Materials Engineering, with an excellent general knowledge of the basic subjects of the degree course.
- organizational and planning skills
- practical and implementation skills
- ability to analysis and synthesis, creativity, problem solving and decision making
- ability to work in a team and willingness to dialectical confrontation with colleagues
- propensity to work simultaneously on development issues, related to mechanical manufacturing processes and technologies
- a concrete and dynamic vision of problems ,in order to find a solution within the set time and with the available resources
- autonomy and propensity to reach objectives
- in-company experience or internships in the field of production or process engineering, technological thesis
This position is open to candidates of all genders (Italian Law 903/77).
Compensation and benefits
Compensation and benefits will be related to the effective experience of the candidate.