UNIVERSAL ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENT FOR THE NON DESTRUCTIVE INSPECTION OF THE MATERIAL PROPERTY AND MATERIAL INTEGRITY
The last generation electronic E59N is a powerfull eddy current system that offer the possibility to perform non destructive test of material integrity and material property.
It is a versatile and modular instrument that can be configured via H.W. and S.W. for cracks and porosity test as well as heat treatment inspection. Test related to the material property can be performed in multifrequency mode (up to 8 simultaneous frequencies are programmable). In this way it will be possible to analyze the presence of a bigger variety of anomalies inside the material.
The possiblity to connect up to four probes on four indipendent channels, conbining material integrity with material property test, makes the electronic very economic and compact.
High-definition color display, ergonomic membrane keyboard to avoid the typical problems of the touch screen solutions: limited number of keys and interactive human interface with icons (ISO 7000 standard), are the elements that allow the operator to work rapidly and effectively with E59N.
The operations that are used more frequently are easily performed thanks to the presence of function keys (hot keys) that can be freely programmed by the operator. The retentive memory of E59N allows to store 256 different sets of parameters and to call them out through the machine logic unit, avoiding the complete involvement of the operator.
The equipment has been developed in compliance with the European Community directives on safety and electromagnetic compatibility. The sub-groups of E59N are housed in a suitably protected and insulated case made of self-extinguishing materials that do not emit any dioxins and furans.
- Channels: 4
- Numbers of Probes: Max. 4
- Working frequencies: 10 Hz ÷ 2 MHz
- Number of parameter sets in memory: up to 256
- DSP processor for signal analysis
- Power Supply: 24 Vcd (-15/+20)%
- Power Consumption: 60 W
- Graphic LCD dimensions: 320 x 240pxls, 1/4 VGA
- Remote control: max remotable distance 20 m (65 feet)
- Cabinet dimensions H x W x D: 132.5 x 279 x 300 mm (5.2" x 10.9" x 11,8")
- Seal: Standard IEC 529; IP 54
- I/O optoinsulated: 32 (16 out.,8In.,8In/Out programmable)
- BCD/Binary: 32 (16 out.,8In.,8In/Out programmable)
- Serial transmission protocol: according to specific needs
- Field Bus: Profibus/Interbus-S
- High speed dedicated I/O