M1 STAR MBG
MANUAL MECHANICAL BORE GAUGE WITH MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC DIAL INDICATORS OR PENCIL PROBE
M1 Star™ is a highly advanced line of measuring plugs developed by TESTAR, a MARPOSS division, for inspecting bore diameters.
Application experience gained over many years with the M1 Electron (integrated-transducer) bore gauge now enables MARPOSS to offer a line of bore gauges that can satisfy measuring needs of any kind.
The M1 Star™ MBG (Mechanical Bore Gauge) is the ideal manual instrument for precision measuring of inside diameter, ovality or taper.
This equipment is used along with TD dial indicators or Quick Digit digital indicators or Quick Read or E4N or E9066 electronic units.
M1 STAR - MBG
- The mechanical transmission measuring system can be interfaced with any pencil probe, dial or digital indicator.
- Application range is 3 to 300 mm (0.12 to 11.81"). With an extensive range of accessories, the M1 Star MBG can be configured to measure at depths of more than 500 mm and measure bores that are perpendicular to the axis of insertion.
- The wide range of modular components makes it possible to configure the bore gauge to meet all measuring needs.
- The bore gauge can be totally retooled or reconditioned by simply replacing the nosepiece and contacts. A mechanical positioning system automatically ensures alignment between the nosepiece and contacts.
- Due to the mechanical transmission system having an extensive range of accuracy, only one master is needed for zero setting.
- The Mechanical Bore Gauge is accurate, robust and reliable. Only periodic cleaning of the mechanical measurement-transmission area is necessary.
MBG - MAIN FEATURES
- Measurable diameters: 3 to 300 mm (0.12 to 11.81")
- Durable measuring transmission system capable of more than 10.000.000 measuring cycles
- Robust and unique shock proof design
- Unique total modularity of the measuring head for a easy "do it yourself" retooling or reconditioning by replacing the removable nosepiece and contacts
- Metrological performances guaranteed for all measurable diameters
- Can be interfaced with any measuring device (dial, digital indicator or electronic unit)
- Compatible with any pencil probe for electro-mechanical applications
- Compatible with the accessories of the main competitors
- Competitive price
- Fast delivery times