VISUAL TOOL SETTER FOR NC MACHINES
High-Tech industry demands for reliable and high precision products are becoming essential in order to guarantee high quality manufacturing.
Marposs VTS is a contactless measuring system that guarantees extremely accurate results and it's suitable to check tool dimensions (Ømin = 10 μm, Ømax = 40 mm) on those applications where quality is more important than quantity.
VTS allows to measure following results using just one positioning cycle:
- Tool length
- Static and Dynamic tool diameter
- Cutting edge TIR
- Cutter radius
- Micro-tool dynamic center
- Compensation of machine axes thermal drift
Main added value of VTS is combining mechanic and contactless tool setting benefits: tools are measured during actual conditions without any contact, therefore providing pre-setting time reduction and no collision hazards. At the same time results are not affected by tool geometry, thus accuracy is < 2 μm for any size and shape.
- Independent of tool geometry and dimensions
- Excellent metrology performances
- All measurements in the same positioning cycle
- No need of tool information
- Double protections system and easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- CNC micro-milling machines
- High precision metal part production
- Die & mould production
|Brochure||User's Manual||Installation Manual|