HIGH PRECISION TOUCH PROBE SYSTEM WITH RADIO TRANSMISSION
WRP60P is the new Marposs
touch probe for high accuracy 5 axes machining centers and milling machines
which addresses industries where precision requirements are daily pushed to the
limits like die and mold, aerospace, aeronautics and biomedical.
Through automatic detection of machine axes position, WRP60P achieves part positioning, work piece orientation and origins identification as well as accurate part measurement.
Based on piezo-electric technology, they reach excellent measurement performances on 3D surfaces.
The radio transmission system guarantees an incredible immunity to interference and a wide operating field useful for large machines where line of sight between probe and receiver is not ensured.
Several application are feasible:
- Up to 316 applications in the same plant.
- Multi-channel system: each application can support up to 4 probes.
- Multi-spindle application: it allows you to install two applications on the same machine by enabling 2 probes that can be used simultaneously.
- Twin applications allow you to check the part and the tool using the same receiver.
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability within 0,25 µm;
- Highly versatile thanks to the transmitter modular design;
- Incredible battery life;
- Robust and reliable;
WRP60P is designed for use on
large size 5 axes machining centers and milling machines. Furthermore, thanks
to its modular design, it allows deep parts inspections.
The probe operates with the WRI receiver.