DISTRIBUTED DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
The GagePod™ is a modular and distributed data acquisition system, and can be used for a wide range of applications, from simple manual gauging to fully automatic measurement and inspection systems. It connects to any Marposs E9066™ industrial computer or commercial PC running Marposs Quick SPC™ Measurement, SPC and Quality Control software suite.
GagePod modules, based on ARM9™ RISC technology, snap together without interconnecting cables, and can be easily combined and tailored to any application.
The GagePod system connects to the computer via a single USB or Ethernet cable, or wirelessly through either a Bluetooth® or WiFi connection.
The system can be provided with a benchmount pedestal, and also integrates DIN-rail mounting for industrial cabinets or custom-made solutions, and is designed to IP54 standards.
Main technical characteristics and features:
- ARM9™ RISC technology
- 24-bit A/D resolution for high speed data acquisition and sampling
- All modules are synchronized, for even the most demanding dynamic measurements, including management of linear and rotary encoders
- Connectivity to E9066T™ / E9066E™ or any commercial PC, using industry standard interfaces: USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi.
GagePod modules include:
- 16 channel DAQ
- Digital I/O
- Linear/rotary encoder module
- Fieldbus module
Click here to download technical drawings in pdf, stp and dwg format
|Processor||ARM9™ 32 bit - 400MHz|
|A/D converter||24bit A/D converter|
|Data synchronization||Synchronization for all modules|
|Sampling||Parallel sampling on all 16 channels|
|Programmable sampling frequency per channel|
|Separate sampling frequency module by module|
|Manages TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet)|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x Ethernet 100Mbps / RJ45 connectors|
|USB ports||2 x USB host; 1 x USB device|
|Serial port||RS232/422/485 (multistandard) / D-SUB9|
|Power supply||24Vdc (IEC 61131-2) / M12 connector|
|DAQ||16 Channel (LVDT, HBT, Marposs Digicrown, HBT-13KHz)|
|Input / Output||16 I/O and 32 I/O modules (24 Vdc, opto-insulated)|
|Encoder||9 x rotary/linear; D-SUB9 + synchronization|
|Fieldbus||Profibus DP, ProfiNet and others upon request|
|Mounting solutions and options|
|DIN rail mount||integrated|
|Power supply||24Vdc AC/DC adapter (option)|
|Relative humidity||5 ÷ 80 % relative humidity|
|Temperature (operating)|| 5 ÷ 45 °C (operating) |
|Temperature (non operating)||-20 ÷ 60 °C (non operating)|
- E9066E - EMBEDDED INDUSTRIAL COMPUTER
- E9066T - THIN PANEL INDUSTRIAL COMPUTER
- QUICK SPC - STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL (SPC) AND QUALITY CONTROL SOFTWARE
- E9066E BB - EMBEDDED INDUSTRIAL COMPUTER