The candidate will contribute to the management of the SAP FI/CO model of the Marposs Group:
- woking with the business for the analysis of new requirements and processes
- participating in roll-out projects in the companies of the MARPOSS Group
- guaranteeing evolutionary maintenance in the FI/CO area, collaborating on the development of customisations that are necessary for the specificities of MARPOSS processes
- contributing to user support and training
- managing specific applications interfaced with SAP
- managing relations with external suppliers
Short trips to Group sites in Italy, Europe or the rest of the world may be required following roll-out activities.
The profile is aimed at candidates with 3-5 years' experience in SAP FI/CO, with good knowledge of customising and ABAP aspects.
In particular, they are required
- organisational and planning skills
- practical and implementation skills
- ability to analyse and summarise, creativity, problem solving and decision making
- ability to work in a team and willingness to engage in dialogue with colleagues
- good knowledge of spoken and written English
This position is open to candidates of all genders (Italian Law 903/77).
Compensation and benefits
Compensation and benefits will be related to the effective experience of the candidate.