COMPACT AMPLIFIER FOR SIMPLE POST PROCESS APPLICATIONS ON MACHINE TOOLS
E3µ is a simple programmable unit to be used, in conjunction with any suitable post-process station, to check the parts after the machining process, in order to compensate the machine tool.
- Static check (single acquisition or by steps) of smooth surfaces.
- Dynamic check of smooth and interrupted surfaces.
- Keyboard programming of measuring formulas and application parameters.
- Feedback compensation.
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Up to 4 static or dynamic measurements.
- Up to 4 transducers.
- Feedback to the machine tool by different methods: counters, trend or rolling average.
- Serial outputs for connection to printers, data systems, statistical analyzers and Host Computers.
- Measurement auto-zeroing.
- Managing of measuring mechanics with automatic retooling.
- Managing of measuring mechanics with electric retraction.
- Ambient thermal compensation.
- Managing of measurement status resume lamps.
- Integrated diagnostics.
- Password for keyboard programming of application parameters.
- Hardware programming of resolution and number of controls for each measure.
- Simultaneous display status of up to 3 measurements
- Up to 4 part types.
- Up to 4 parts simultaneously present.
- Up to 4 measuring steps.
- Up to 6 controls for each measure.
- Up to 3 zero-shifts for each measure.
- Grading up to 99 classes for each measure
- Metric or inch measurement system.
- Resolution selection by internal dip-switch (0.1-0.2-0.5-1 µm values).
- BCD sink or source type output.
- RS232 serial interface for printer.
- RS232 OR RS422 serial interface for data transmission.