WINDOWS EXCEL®-BASED DATA COLLECTION AND SPC SOFTWARE
Easy AcquisitionTM software packages run on an Excel platform and allow the use of a typical Excel worksheet to perform the following functions:
- Acquisition of the value of the sensors connected to the Easy BoxTM inputs
- Creation and display of measu-rements with tolerance values and status
- Handling of measurement calibra-tion
- Data collection of the measurement values
- Statistical Analysis (SPC) of the measurement values stored in the data collection (available only for Easy AcquisitionTM SPC package)
- Print-out of the data collection and SPC values (reporting)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
Personal Computer equipped with:
- Pentium® Processor 166 MHz
- At least 50 MB of free hard disk space
- At least 32 MB RAM memory
- At least one USB port available
- CD-ROM drive (necessary for the software installation)
- Microsoft Windows® 98 (Second Edition), 2000, XP operating system, and Microsoft Excel® 97 or higher release.
To command the acquisition (start/stop, delete, zeroing, etc.) the Easy Box U4P can conveniently replace the PC mice.
1-Driver configuration (1st step): programming of number and models of the Easy BoxTM units (different Easy BoxTM models can be used in mix within the same measurement program)
2-Driver configuration (2nd step): programming for each Easy BoxTM the input channels to be used for the application and the related sensor type
3-Defining measuring step, type of measurement to be carried out and related sensors by means of the Formula Wizard, which simplifies the measurement formula programming.
4-Example of the Excel worksheet with bargraph display of the measurements and data collection of the acquired measurement values
5-Example of the SPC elaboration; statistical data are displayed in both numeric and graphical form (Histogram, Sample Value Chart, X&R Chart)