MICROPROCESSOR COLUMN DISPLAY UNIT
Microprocessor column designed to display dimensional and geometrical measurements, in either static or dynamic elaboration.
The measurement value is displayed:
- in an analog way on the three-colour LED bargraph scale, showing the measurement status (green=good; red=scrap; yellow=prescrap).
- in a digital way on the eight-digit display; in this second case the measurement can be comparative or absolute.
It can be configured according to specific application needs, employing different transducer modules provided with 1, 2 or 4 input channels.
These modules can be either:
- Full-bridge (LVDT), half-bridge(HBT) with 1, 2 or 4 inputs.
- MRT (Marposs Resistance Transducer) with 1, 2 or 4 inputs.
- AIR, pneumo-electronic converter with 1 input. When supplied with this module, the E4N can easily and conveniently retrofit and upgrade a wide variety of air gauging applications. The converter card is perfectly interchangeable with the other modules (LVDT, HBT, MRT).
- Digimatic and analog to send data to statistical printers or data collectors.
- RS232-C to send data to PC or standard printers.
- Relay/BCD to provide a signal for alarms, resume lamps etc.
- Connector to interface external push-buttons or foot-switches.
|Power control unit||85/265 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Max. consumption||40 VA|
|Electromagnetic sensitivity||IEC 801.2/4 Liv.4 standard|
|Protection level||IP 50|
|Weight||3.7 kg approx.|
|Manageable transducers||1 to 8|
|Transducer programming: std measuring range||Up to ±1 mm (.04")|
|Transducer programming: wide measuring range||Up to ±5 mm (.2")|
|Arm ratio||0.5 to 3.0 with 0.001 step|
|Sensitivity adjustment||0.95 to 1.05 with 0.001 step|
|Accuracy at 20°C||±0.5%|
|Measurement thermal drift||±150 ppm/°C|
|Measurement thermal drift/channel||±50 ppm/°C|
|Scale||Up to 10 programmable ranges, from ±0.005 to ±5mm (.00025" to .2")|
|Scale resolution||1/100 of range, from 0.1 to 100 µm (.000005" to .004")|
|Measuring units||Millimeters, inches, grams, degrees|
The E4N features a wide range of interfaces:
- Digimatic and analog to send data to statistical printers or data collectors
- RS232-C to send data to PC or standard printers
- Relay/BCD to provide a signal for alarms, resume lamps etc
- connector to interface external push-buttons or foot-switches
You may click here to download Adobe® Reader®