QUICK SPC FOR WINDOWS®
STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL (SPC) AND QUALITY CONTROL SOFTWARE
Quick SPC for Windows is a suite of software products designed to comply with any requirement ranging from simple measurement acquisition to complex gauging applications.
Framed in a simple, wizard driven, common user interface it is possible to complement the base product by means of software Add-ons purposely conceived for specialized industry fields.
READY TO RUN
Templates and wizard driven programming interfaces allow an easy, safe and ready to use software.
Self explanatory with its spreadsheet programming interface, Microsoft® Explorer®-like navigation and on-line manuals.
Safe and reliable with checks on programmed data consistency, data back-up and restore utility; multi-level user security access.
REDEFINING THE CONCEPT OF FLEXIBILITY
Fully customizable software environment matching current andfuture metrological and statistical needs: page layouts, short cuts, hot tabs, application templates, reports, customers' based statistical evaluations and more.
Powerful and versatile capable of connecting to a variety of analogand digital measuring devices and machine tool CNC's.
Native 32-bit Windows® software for shop floor applications: operator prompts with multimedia files (pictorials, drawings, photos, movies).
Comprehensive fully integrated software modules for data acquisition, measurement elaboration, statistical analysis, machine tool compensation, network integration and data storage.
Click here to read the FAQ section.
Configuration and Programming
- Spreadsheet programming interface, Microsoft® Explorer®-style user interface, integrated Microsoft® Office Access® database.
- Live measurement display and fully guided operator prompted acquisition sequences using multimedia files (bmp, pcx, jpg, avi, mpg, etc.).
- Consistency control routine for all configuration and Programming phases.
- Static and digital dynamic measuring cycles. Unlimited number of measuring steps and part programs.
- Fully automatic machine tool control (Feedback) and multiple stations control for assembly applications.
- Zero setting and Min-Max mastering with consecutive, cumulative drift controls and non-zero-band controls.
- Configurable and programmable data evaluation complying with International (ISO), National (DIN, AIAG, CNOMO) and customers guidelines.
- Embedded Q-DAS® statistical package for on-line, variable data analysis (control chart, machine and process capability). qs-STAT® fully compliant data storage.
- Accuracy, Repeatability, Reproducibility, Linearity, Stability studies complying with International (ISO), National (DIN, AIAG, CNOMO) and customers guidelines.
- Fully programmable prompted acquisition sequences in both blind and full details measure mode.
- Measuring System Analysis traceability by storing each study separately together with all necessary references.
- Data evaluation can be run through Marposs® Measuring System Analysis (MSA) software module (option). Analysis can be seamlessly run through Q-DAS® MSA software package as well.
- An ODBC-compliant structure and qs-STAT® compliant data storage allow interfacing to virtually any network client and data base architecture.
- Serial Driver Programmer connects to virtually any serial device using ASCII based protocols.
- Analog Probes Tuner (APT) to set up sensors assembly when more than one sensor is used to create a measurement.
- Group and Users to define multi-level password access, operator based software modules, displays, short cuts, hot tabs, icons and soft-keys.
- Customizable reporting and printing.
- Change Language module allows to select among the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese.
- Other language versions available on demand.
- Marposs Quick SPC is supplied on CDROM either bundled with the E9066 Industrial Computer product family or as a stand-alone software package.
- On-line manuals in Adobe® Acrobat® format are supplied in every available language.
MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
Quick SPC requires a Marposs Industrial Computer (model E9066) or any Windows® compatible PC, with:
- Operating System Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows® Vista® Service Pack 1 or Windows® Xp Service Pack 3
- Pentium® 4-class processor (or equivalent) with 1GB RAM (recommended 2GB for Windows 7)
- 800x600 SVGA display (recommended 1028x768)
- at least 2GB of free hard disk space
- Cam Profiles - Camshaft gauging routines to determine the lobes' main characteristic
- Transmission Components - Double and Single Flank, Noise detection
- Injection System - Fuel Injection System check through sub-micron technology
- Glass - Automotive glass gauging routines including best fit elaboration
- Flexible Measurement Application - 2D Contact and Opto flexible measuring applications
- E9066T - THIN PANEL INDUSTRIAL COMPUTER
- GAGE POD - DISTRIBUTED DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
- EASY BOX - USB INTERFACE BOX LINE FOR PC
- DIGI CROWN - DIGITAL MEASURING NETWORK
- E9066E - EMBEDDED INDUSTRIAL COMPUTER
- E9066E-bb - BAREBONE INDUSTRIAL COMPUTER