ANALOG AMPLIFIER FOR IN-PROCESS APPLICATIONS ON GRINDERS
The E9 amplifier is a simple and versatile amplifier designed for control of a grinding machine by in-process measurement.
Any Marposs measuring head may be connected to E9, it continuously measures the workpiece being machined and compares the actual size to pre-set values to bring the part to the correct final dimension.
At these pre-set values the E9 sends output logic signals to the grinding machine feed system and this is visualised by lighting of LED.
The wheelhead responds by changing to a reduced the feed rate, stopping feed for sparkout, and retracting the wheel once the final signal is received from the E9.
There is an analogue meter on the front of the E9 to visualise the stock to be removed by grinding before part size is achieved.
All manual operations to achieve an optimum cycle can be performed from the front panel (adjustment of pre-set values, gauge head set up, electrical zero setting, final size adjustment).
There is a configuration of E9 that can accept an input signal from a post-process gauge. This allows the grinding machine to produce a part that matches a part in the post-process gauge.
The E9 can be supplied in two structures:
- Moulded casing for stand alone use with optional plexiglass front cover.
- Drawer for fitting in 19" racking (3U high).
inductive (air gap) : no. 2 transducers
max. 2 (1 meas.)
ANALOGIC DISPLAY OF THE MEASURE:
(Other scale types are available upon request)
- Meter with scale
- 50 - 0 - 10
100 - 0 - 20
20 - 0 - 4
40 - 0 - 8
- 0.001 mm - 0.00004"
0.002 mm - 0.00008"
DIGITAL DISPLAY OF THE ZERO ADJUSTMENT:
- 3-digit display:
- Correction steps
0.2 - 0.5 - 1 - 2 µm
1 - 2 - 4 - 8 x 0.00001"
- Available signals for each card: 3 In/6 Out
- Operating voltage: 24 Vdc
- Sink: yes
- Max current intensity: In = 7 mA; Out = 10 mA
- Available signals for each card: 3 In/4 Out
- Operating voltage: In = 24 Vdc (active at ground level)
- Out: 3 mA
- W210 H130 D254;
- W482 H132 D371;
- W535 H192 D494.
- Voltage: 100 - 110 - 200 - 220 Vac
- Variation: ±15%
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Connector: Hirschmann
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
These features are assured by innovative design, manufacturing and testing.
- Computer aided design building on the vast experience of Marposs in industry;
- Appropriate materials and processes that comply with the latest safety and ecological regulations (non-toxicity, self-burning out);
- Elimination of susceptibility to EMC and output of EMC.
- Computer assembly of components on electronic circuit boards;
- Automated production lines for soldering.
- Automated circuit testing of circuit boards;
- Each board is subjected to a burn-in test at 60deg C for 100hours;
- Testing of final assembly to specification;
- Approval by public testing laboratories.