Marposs has many years experience in the design and manufacture of tooling, fixtures, machine monitoring systems and automatic inspection machines that perform checks on specific parts, used on aeronautics and space sectors. Measuring components, masters and electronics used in the equipment are 100% manufactured by Marposs, giving us control over the quality and integrity of the essential building blocks of the equipment. Marposs systems are used for assembly, final inspection and MRO of almost every modern aircraft engine manufactured (e.g.: M88 Rafale, CFM56 (GE/Snecma), GE90 (for Boeing 777), GP7000 (for Airbus A380), SaM146, Silvercrest, LEAP-X). Over the last few decades, we have supplied thousands of gauging/tools systems to customers worldwide; the most of any gauge manufacturer in the world.
Aerospace Industries and their subcontractors can find at Marposs a full range of measuring / testing equipment to help with manufacturing and assembling their products:
- In-process gauge heads, touch probes and sensors for machine tools; e.g. grinders, lathes, milling machines and machining centers.
- Hand held gauges for various checks; in particular wireless gauges with local display, and data transfer to a fixed PC for data storage / statistics, which make it easy to measure large parts (e.g. airframes) without wires or pipes limiting freedom of movement.
- Standard gauging components (probes, interface boxes, gauge software, full industrial PC packages) to allow end users and subcontractors to build their own gauge stations.
- Leak testing equipment (pressure decay, flow measurement and helium sniffing techniques).
- Special, tailor-made gauge fixtures and stations with various levels of automation: manual and semi- or fully automatic.
Marposs solutions for Aerospace Industry
Please click the photos for more info
gauging and MRO
Hand gauges for
systems for aerospace
M39S scanning for fluid
Please contact us for more info.