Before filling in the form please read carefully the information here below on the processing of your personal data, in accordance with article 13 of the Italian Privacy Code.
All data and information processed in this website (“Website”) including the collection and processing of personal data provided by visitors are controlled by Marposs S.p.A., with a sole shareholder, via Saliceto 13, 40010 Bentivoglio (BO), Italy ("Marposs"), mainly by computerized systems.
A basic concern of Marposs is that the access to this Website take place with the maximum transparency and in compliance with the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the "Italian Privacy Code") on the "Protection of personal data". Accordingly, we ask you to carefully read the following information in order to know how Marposs intends to process your personal data.
1. The personal data related to the access to this Website (browsing data) shall be processed only for managing the browsing of our Website, as well as to protect the data and the information stored in our Website in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The recording of this data is due to the inherent way of working of communication and Internet protocols: without them, it would be impossible for us to grant you to access to our Website.
Marposs does not collect these data to associate them with other user information and to subsequently identify users; however, such data, by their nature, may allow the identification of users as a result of compilations and associations with other information. Those data may then be used by Marposs to determine any liability for any cyber offences carried out to damage the Website or carried out through the Website. Except as stated above, the data are only temporarily stored in the Website in compliance with the applicable regulations.
2. The other personal data you may submit to us by filling in the form included in this Website, shall be processed by Marposs’ employees and by employees of other companies of the Marposs Group (*) with the utmost care, within the rules laid down by the Italian Privacy Code, for the following purposes:
a) in order to perform all the activities necessary with respect to the form you have filled in;
b) to send you information on our product, to perform market surveys, to send you promotional materials, using also fax or e-mail or newsletter
Submitting such data and filling this form is discretionary on your side; obviously, if you do not give us your data necessary to answer to you, we shall not be able to fulfil your requests.
3. Cookies: click here to read what they are, how and why they are used and how to disable them.
4. The personal data shall be processed by employees of Marposs S.p.A, with a sole shareholder, and by the other companies belonging to the Marposs Group, by the employees assigned to monitoring and managing our Website, and/or employees assigned to relations with customers;
your data shall also be manage to IT service providers who shall act in the capacity of Data Processors.
5. You have the right to exercise all of the rights referred to in articles 7-10 of the Italian Privacy Code, including the rights to receive information about the existence of personal data relating to you, and to request updating, correction, integration or cancellation of your personal data, and the right to give or withhold your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned at point 2 b, without any consequence.
6. Questions, requests, complaints etc. on this matter, in connection with the Italian Privacy Code, can be directed to Marposs S.p.A., with a sole shareholder , via Saliceto 13, 40010 Bentivoglio (BO), Italy, "to the attention of the person in charge for Privacy". The full list of the persons in charge for the personal data is available upon simple request, to the same address or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) "Marposs Group" means all companies, in Italy and in other countries, directly or indirectly controlled or participated by Marposs S.p.A.