QUICK SET LINE
MULTIDIMENSIONAL MODULAR SYSTEM RETOOLABLE FOR SHAFT-LIKE PARTS MEASURED EITHER WITH VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL AXIS
Quick Set™ is a retoolable modular system that can be assembled in three different gauging configurations to build measuring tools:
- horizontal and vertical for multidimensional and geometric checking of shaft-like parts;
- chuck for multidimensional and geometric checking on parts that cannot be referenced horizontally with vees or held between centers, such as bushings, bearings, pistons and cylindrical parts that are manufactured with a flange.
The narrow 12 mm (.47") width of all components allows a large number of measuring sections on a short part surface. Several measuring assemblies can be mounted on the base to carry on diameter, distance and geometric measurements.
Part support options allow static as well as dynamic inspection.
It can accomodate any measuring gauge with clamping diameter 8mm or 3/8", such as TESTAR Red Crown™ and Quick probe™, QuickRead™ compact electronic display unit, Quick Digit™ electronic digital indicator.
This equipment is used along with TD dial indicators or Quick Digit digital indicators or Quick Read or E4N or E9066 electronic units.
- diameter 5 ÷ 160 mm (.02" ÷ 6.30")
- max. length 750 mm (27.5")
- mass up to 14 kg (30 lbs) for parts on reference V
- max. flywheel overall diameter 260 mm (10.24")