E9066N FLAT PANEL
INDUSTRIAL PC BASED WORKSTATION
DO IT ALL
Imagine the possibilities:
- Data Collection
- Industrial Control
- Production and Factory Automation
Today, it's all about connectivity. The E9066N Flat Panel provides your applications with all of these built-in features:
- Two LAN communication ports in Ethernet 10/100Mbps
- Four USB ports
- 4 serial ports (2 x RS232, 2x RS232/485) and a standard parallel port.
BUILT TO LAST
The E9066N Flat Panel offers a superb industrial-grade design, with its rugged nickel-plated steel chassis and heavy duty aluminum and polyester (IP65-rated) front panel: all designed to withstand the abuse of severe shop floor environments, while complying with international standards for EMC, safety and noise immunity.
Last but not least, you'll never have to worry about the hurdles of fast pace technology. Because it's a Marposs Industrial PC, you won't rely on the ever-changing office PC market for upgrades or spares: your investment on today's technology will last well into the future.
- Pentium® Mobile 1.73 GHz up to 2.0 GHz processors
- Analog-resistive touch screen (mouse emulation)
- Industrial mouse on front panel, IP65 (NEMA 4) rated
- 10 slot model in 10HE chassis
- Multiple keyboard management (up to three managed simultaneously: i.e. front panel keypad, hot-swappable full-size and operator keyboards)
- IP54 (NEMA 13) rated benchmount cabinets
- Air conditioner
- Direct access to printer, mouse and keyboard ports through a dedicated cabinet door.
MEASURING APPLICATIONS AND PROCESS CONTROL FEATURES USING Quick SPC software
Powerful and Versatile:
Being manufactured by Marposs, the E9066N Flat Panel Workstation is not only an industry standard computer: when bundled with our Quick SPC software package, it offers unparalleled performance for real-time data acquisition and measuring applications, industrial process control, real-time SPC and closed-loop machine tool control.
From simple, manual gauging to complex automatic gauging applications or network requirements, the E9066N Flat Panel scalable hardware and open connectivity provide a cost-effective solution for any need.
Standard measuring application features:
- Interface up to 64 analog sensors (LVDT, HBT, strain gauge) to handle most of your application needs. You can connect all Marposs sensors and a wide variety of third party sensors as well.
- Process data from serial gauge devices or by manual keyboard data entry
- Optocoupled digital I/Os can provide cycle control commands (start / stop / abort cycle, zero set, etc), gauge status, part and measuring status plus data output in BCD format. This information can be fed to the PLC / CNC to compensate for tool wear or thermal drift adversely affecting measurement specification compliance.
- Up to 128 sensors and 256 I/O (with 10 slot model)
- Measurement synchronization using interface cards for rotary or linear encoders and touch triggers
- Part and ambient temperature sensors, providing compensation to measurement offset due to thermal drifts
- Industrial network applications with standard fieldbus cards
|Technology||Passive backplane; Socket type 478 ; 5 free full-size slots|
Intel® Centrino® Mobile technology: Celeron® or Pentium® up to 2.0 GHz
|RAM||512MB standard; SODIMM DDR2 533MHz. Expandable up to 2GB|
|Communication|| Serial Ports: 2 x RS232C (16C550) ; 2 x RS232C/422/485 (multi-standard) |
Parallel Port: 1 x SPP/EPP/ECP bi-directional
LAN: On-board (Intel 82559ER). 2 x RJ45 connector.
PCI Plug & Play 10BaseT/100BaseTx Ethernet. (IEEE 802.3I / 802.3U)
USB: 4 (two on front panel, two on back panel) type 2.0
|Keypad||Front panel membrane. Simultaneous connection to a full-size keyboard|
|Mouse & Keyboard ports||Mini DIN type PS/2|
|Industrial mouse (option)||On front panel. IP65 rated|
|Touchscreen (option)||5-wire analog-resistive. Mouse emulation.|
|Hard Disk Drive||Internal SATA 3.5" - 320GB minimum, 7200 rpm.|
|DVD-RW||Internal. Slim type.|
|Power supply||ATX type with PFC. Universal AC input. 300 W|
|Video controller|| 333MHz CORE. Supports graphics accelerator 2D/3D, DirectX, OpenGL. |
Intel GMA 900. Analog CRT and LCD supported. Integrated LCD/CRT. Supports resolutions up to 1600x1200 (16M colors)
|Video RAM||Max. 224MB|
|Display|| TFT LCD. Impact resistant , antiglare screen. |
Contrast ratio: 400:1
Brightness: 400 cd/m2 (400 nit). Software configurable.
Colors: 16 million
15": TFT color XGA 1024x768
Lamps: 2 x CCFT
- QUICK SPC - STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL (SPC) AND QUALITY CONTROL SOFTWARE
- LP15 - INDUSTRIAL LCD PANEL
You may click here to download Adobe® Reader®