AMPLIFIER FOR SIMPLE POST PROCESS APPLICATIONS ON MACHINE TOOLS
The P1c Post Process has been designed and manufactured only for Post Process measuring applications on machine tools.
The main advantages of the P1c are:
Ease of use
Digital and analog read-out for the Post Process version.
Set-up, adjustement correction are performed by means of one selector switch and two push-buttons.
Display and operator adjustments are located in a compact panel that can be easily integrated in the control panel, or a stand-alone version in its small cabinet that is easily assembled with either adjustable support or fixed bracket.
The unit has digital meter and analog read-out, it is available in various versions with characteristics of:
transducers processing and machine tool interface. P1c is comprised of the minimum number of components for reliability and simple service.
This gauge can be connected to measuring heads with one or two transducers, measure a single post process static measurement, have a digital display with 5 controls and BCD or RS232 output.
The front panel of the P1c provides the following parameters for a single static measurement:
- Digital meter with 1 or 0.1 micron resolution
- Analog read-out. The scale changes color according to the part status.
- Selector for:
- Control adjustment of unreworkable scrap part
- Control adjustment of approaching oversize part
- Control adjustment of reworkable part
- Value of transducer 1
- Value of transducer 2
- Measurement value
- Master deviation
- Automatic gauging cycle
- Adjustment push-buttons
- +/- T1
- Power supply with On/Off switch
- Cannon connector for machine logic interface
- RS232 serial communication port
- Measuring head Veam connector