ELECTRONIC CONTROLLER FOR GRINDING WHEEL BALANCING WITH INTEGRATED WHEEL CONTROL
The Marposs E82 balancer is a microprocessor electronic amplifier for wheel balancing, gap, crash and dressing control. The E82 provides the same balancing operations as the E78.
All working parameters are easily programmable through a guided and self explaining menu. The display has been specifically designed for wheel balancing and wheel control applications. The following parameters can be programmed:
- Vibration limits: L1 = In tolerance; L2 = Approaching out of tolerance; L3 = Out of tolerance
- Vibration measurement: Amplitude (micron & inch) or Speed (mm/s)
- Operating modes: Automatic; Manual and Programming data
- Dampening filters
- Frequency range
- Gap, dressing and crash limits
- Up to 8 cycle types
- Language: English, German, French and Italian.
The E82 can be supplied with stand-alone box, rack mount for 19" drawer or with remote panel and it is available in the model with:
- Balancing heads with contactless transmission and integrated grinding wheel acoustic check sensor (FTCG and STCG)