MODULAR DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
The Gage Box remote Data Acquisition System is a shop floor proof, expandable gauging system.
The system is composed of dedicated, stackable modules to manage analog sensors and digital Input/Output signals.
All modules are daisy-chained together and exchange measurement data, programming data and I/O signals with the E9066T™ Industrial PC through an USB or a simple RS232 serial link. Any commercial PC can also be used.
The system allows direct interfacing and data collection from TESTAR probes or measuring cells, and from a wide variety of third party sensors.
All data acquisition functions (sampling, signal conditioning, A/D conversion) are performed locally (freeing the computer from any overhead or operating system latency), and then conveniently transferred to the system's companion Industrial PC, the E9066T™, or to any PC-compatible data collector, via USB or a standard RS232 port.
- Main Processor Module, including basic Digital I/O for simple application needs (e.g. footswitch, cycle commands, resume lamp column)
- Data Acquisition Modules for full-bridge (LVDT), half-bridge (HBT), Strain Gauge sensors or DC signals
- Digital I/O Modules for cycle commands, BCD output for machine tool compensation or dedicated I/O commands
- Maximum distance between Processor and PC: 10 meters (RS232); 25 meters (USB/high speed serial)
MAIN HARDWARE FEATURES
- Processor module for data synchronization and communication with the PC
- Data Acquisition modules (DAQ):
- 16 analog sensors per module
- Up to 8 DAQ modules: 8 x 16 =128 sensors
- Sensors type full-bridge (LVDT), half-bridge (HBT), Strain Gauge and DC
- Different sensor type modules can be mixed together (i.e. LVDT+HBT)
- Digital I/O modules
- 32 I/O per module
- Up to 8 I/O modules: 8 x 32 =256 I/O
- All modules are daisy chained to the Processor Module
- Dimensions: 280 x 70 x 225 mm (71"x 17.8"x 57.1")
- Power supply: universal AC input (external) or 24Vdc
MAIN SOFTWARE FEATURES
- All modules are configured with a simple download command from Quick SPC software
- Static and dynamic measurements (smooth and interrupted surfaces, manual and automatic part rotation)
- Compatible with Quick SPC software (versions for MS-DOS® and Windows® operating systems)
- Interfaceable to third party data collection software
- E9066T - THIN PANEL INDUSTRIAL COMPUTER
- QUICK SPC - STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL (SPC) AND QUALITY CONTROL SOFTWARE
3rd edition (7600 KB)
3rd edition (7909 KB)
3rd edition (7590 KB)
3rd edition (7898 KB)
3rd edition (7888 KB)
3rd edition (7466 KB)