MODULAR DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
The Gage Box remote Data Acquisition System is a shop floor proof, expandable gauging system.
The system is composed of dedicated, stackable modules to manage analog sensors and digital Input/Output signals.
All modules are daisy-chained together and exchange measurement data, programming data and I/O signals with the E9066T™ Industrial PC through an USB or a simple RS232 serial link. Any commercial PC can also be used.
The system allows direct interfacing and data collection from TESTAR probes or measuring cells, and from a wide variety of third party sensors.
All data acquisition functions (sampling, signal conditioning, A/D conversion) are performed locally (freeing the computer from any overhead or operating system latency), and then conveniently transferred to the system's companion Industrial PC, the E9066T™, or to any PC-compatible data collector, via USB or a standard RS232 port.
- Main Processor Module, including basic Digital I/O for simple application needs (e.g. footswitch, cycle commands, resume lamp column)
- Data Acquisition Modules for full-bridge (LVDT), half-bridge (HBT), Strain Gauge sensors or DC signals
- Digital I/O Modules for cycle commands, BCD output for machine tool compensation or dedicated I/O commands
- Maximum distance between Processor and PC: 10 meters (RS232); 25 meters (USB/high speed serial)
MAIN HARDWARE FEATURES
- Processor module for data synchronization and communication with the PC
- Data Acquisition modules (DAQ):
- 16 analog sensors per module
- Up to 8 DAQ modules: 8 x 16 =128 sensors
- Sensors type full-bridge (LVDT), half-bridge (HBT), Strain Gauge and DC
- Different sensor type modules can be mixed together (i.e. LVDT+HBT)
- Digital I/O modules
- 32 I/O per module
- Up to 8 I/O modules: 8 x 32 =256 I/O
- All modules are daisy chained to the Processor Module
- Dimensions: 280 x 70 x 225 mm (71"x 17.8"x 57.1")
- Power supply: universal AC input (external) or 24Vdc
MAIN SOFTWARE FEATURES
- All modules are configured with a simple download command from Quick SPC software
- Static and dynamic measurements (smooth and interrupted surfaces, manual and automatic part rotation)
- Compatible with Quick SPC software (versions for MS-DOS® and Windows® operating systems)
- Interfaceable to third party data collection software
- E9066T - THIN PANEL INDUSTRIAL COMPUTER
- QUICK SPC - STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL (SPC) AND QUALITY CONTROL SOFTWARE