COMPACT GAGE COMPUTER
Nemo™ represents an innovative and powerful concept of compact embedded Gauge Computer, specifically designed for the shop floor environment. Nemo™ is available in 3 different hardware configurations, capable to meet a variety of customers' application needs.
Though it is smaller than a sheet of A5 paper, light, fast and packed with many key features, Nemo™ represents the state-of-the-art in terms of embedded technologies, connectivity, reliability and performance combined with an extreme ease of use.
Nemo™ is capable of collecting data acquired by several external measurement devices, made by Marposs or third-parties.
The 5.7" TFT colour display guarantees that the multiple measurements are easy to read by a numeric digital or analog graphic layout. Nemo has an integrated touch-screen, to carry out programming operations without any external input device.
Nemo™ features ARM™ processor for fast performance and remarkable graphics. Its embedded architecture permits to avoid the use of wear & tear parts like fans or rotating media therefore Nemo comes across as robust, reliable and maintenance free system.
Nemo™ offers innovative software features capable of acquiring data from cabled and wireless measurement devices and it provides a basic quality control software. Any data could be stored, in CSV or DFQ format, locally or exported to an external USB stick or through a LAN network.
Nemo™ features a built in Secure Digital micro-card providing powerful memory capacity.Nemo™ provides an easy-to-use operator's interface, supporting both multi-language and multi-user management.
- Up to 8 sensors connectable via USB, RS232 or Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Data collection from Marposs Easy Box™, Digi Crown™, M1 Wave™, iWave, M2 Wave, Quick Digit™ and third-party serial devices.
- Measurement capability up to 4 characteristics.
- Multiple measurement display with numeric digital or analog graphic layout.
- Acquisition command through external signal (footswitch, push buttons) or touch-screen.
- Serial output protocols through RS232.
- Data segregation (by machine, product batch, analysis purposes).
- Part counters.
- Local data storage on internal memory and/or removable USB memory devices.
- Remote data storage through Ethernet LAN.
- Data storage format: .DFQ (Q-DAS® qs-STAT®) and .CSV (Microsoft® Excel Comma Separated Values).
- Multi-language support for European and Asian languages: English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Czech and Turkish. Other language versions available upon request.
- Programming interface designed to be used with touch-screen.
- Password protected multi-user management.
Robust industrial-grade metal case
|PROTECTION||IP 54 (on front panel) - IP40 (on rear panel)|
|TOUCH SCREEN||4 wire analog-resistive|
|LCD DISPLAY TYPE||5.7" color TFT|
|STORAGE MEDIA|| Internal Secure Digital micro card
|ETHERNET LAN||2 10/100Mbps RJ45 connector|
|USB PORTS||2 Host + 1 Device or 8 Host + 1 Device|
|SERIAL PORT SUPPORT||RS232|
|DIMENSIONS||160x138x33 (6.3" x 5.4" x 1.3") L x H x D|