The candidate, directly reporting the General Manager, will act as Servive Engineer - Commissioning Engineer, with the following duties:
- Commissioning and integration of the company's solutions into technological (milling, turning, grinding machines) and measuring equipment (measuring systems, process control systems, measuring machines, etc.).
- Technical support for customers on the company's products
- Scheduled service activities on the customer's equipment.
- Technical support and consulting of sales department specialists
- Participation in events held by the sales department, as needed
- Defining the needs of a customer in service and retrofitting during the visit
We are looking for graduated in higher education (electronics / electric drive / machine tool construction / mechanical engineering and related).
In particular, we require:
- Understanding the principles of operation of metalworking equipment.
- Basic knowledge of PLC and NC metal-cutting machines controlled by CNC Fanuc (additional knowledge of CNC Siemens, Heidenhain, Mazatrol will be an advantage).
- Experience in commissioning on metal-cutting equipment.
- Experience with metrological equipment will be an advantage
- Confident English at Intermediate level and above (written and oral).
- Readiness for both local and international business trips (up to 60% of the time Area – Russia, overseas)
Personal qualities: performance, learning ability, ability to plan your time, responsibility, sociability, autonomy, analytical mindset.
This position is open to candidates of all genders..
Compensation and benefits
Compensation and benefits will be related to the effective experience of the candidate.