The CRM Specialist is a professional specialised in the implementation and maintenance of systems that manage the data of current and potential customers. He/she is responsible for implementing improvements to the CRM system, and for proposing multi-channel strategies and programmes to acquire and retain customers. The figure works within the Sales & Marketing Department, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
The main activities of a CRM specialist are:
- establishing workflows and standards for CRM data entry
- identifying strategies for improving the use of CRM
- automating day-to-day CRM activities as much as possible
- analysing and segmenting the customer database
- create reports from CRM information
- identify new leads and target audiences to optimise the Return Of Investment
- ensure that interaction between professionals, customers and CRM is quick and easy
- provide training on how to use CRM
The CRM specialist is a figure who stands between the worlds of IT, marketing and data analysis.
A university degree in marketing, economics, as well as IT and previous experience in the field is preferable.
Knowledge of the path that transforms a stranger into a lead to a loyal customer, visualised as a funnel, is crucial because the CRM platform must be structured and configured to reflect the funnel.
A key part of the CRM specialist's job is the analysis and management of the data. The skills of segmentation and analysis of the information collected in the CRM become relevant, in order to be able to extract key strategic information for the marketing, sales, customer service and management sectors of the company.
Computer skills are required to understand how CRM works, to set it up and maintain it. Key skills for the CRM specialist are
- knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Dynamics CRM platform
- knowledge of office automation suites (MS Office)
- ability to devise CRM solutions, automations and analyses
- competence in data mining and interrogation
- ability to identify trends and patterns from data
- ability in CRM segmentation
- ability to integrate CRM software with existing solutions
- CRM-related technical problem solving
- excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- creation of reports and strategic proposals
- fluent English
This position is open to candidates of any gender (Italian Law 903/77).
Compensation and benefits
Compensation and benefits will be related to the effective experience of the candidate.