For the testing laboratory in R&D Department, we are looking for a laboratory specialist to conduct tests on new solutions for quality control and testing of lithium batteries.
- Master Degree in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering (preferably Chemical) with training and/or thesis in electrochemistry
- Knowledge of the electrochemistry of Lithium batteries
- Knowledge of battery electrochemical investigation techniques (e.g. spectrometry)
- Interest in laboratory activities and industrial R&D projects
- Ability to work in a team
This position is open to candidates of any gender (Italian Law 903/77).
Compensation and benefits
Compensation and benefits will be related to the effective experience of the candidate.