The successful candidate will have account responsibility for OEM's and major automotive related manufacturers in the West Coast region. The territory to be covered will include portions of California, Oregon, Washington State, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Sells mechanical, electromechanical and electrical systems requiring knowledge of engineering and cost effectiveness
- Calls management representativie, such as engineers and technical personnel at commercial, industrial and other establishment in an attempt to convice prosepctive client of desireability and paracticability of products offered.
- Provides technical advice on company products and services, modifications, applications, design and other problems.
- Prepares sales related reporits and provides data for forecasting sales, competition and market conditions
- Provides survey informaiton on products, competition and specific topics
- Conducts special promotions on specific products
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
- 5-7 years' experience in sales of technical equipment to the machine tool and metal cutting industry
- Guaging experience is a definite plus
- Excellent sales, interpersonal skills and presentations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with hands-on experience
- Extensive travel is required with possiblity of international travel
- Good driving record is essential
Compensation and benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.