Service Engineers perform installations, service and train customers on Marposs Mida products that are used with CNC machine tools. These products include Radio Frequency and Wireless Touch Probes, Laser Tool Setters, Electric Arm Tool Setters, etc.. Field service engineers trouble shoot and repair existing installations, provide feedback from the end user and advise of any additional customer requirements.
Experience as a machine tool service engineer would be ideal. Experience as a plant maintenance person would also be ideal.
Knowledge of machine tool controls, Fanuc or similar. CNC Programming, Ladder Logic, User Macro B Programming and basic wiring of low voltage (DC24V) systems. Light mechanical work and attention to details involving installing brackets for lasers, installing electric arms on lathes, etc..
- Electrical Drawing understanding
- Understand basic machining techniques
- Reporting of field service activities
- Proficiency using PC applications, MS Word, Excel, etc..
- Operation of CNC machine tools
- Understanding Technical Bulletins published by Marposs
- Communicate with end users effectively
- Installing software on CNC machines (user macro programs)
- Telephone support
- Travel to customer sites for installations and/or service
Compensation and benefits
We offer competitive salary and benefits.