- Dedicated pumping system for the analysis - Total flow
- Pumping system placed on a cart for easy maintenance
- Dedicated Electric and Pneumatic cabinet
- Ventilation and Sound proofing of the pumping system
- Totally customizable HMI interface
The proposed system provides a single work station, equipped with an analysis chamber with automatic opening and closing able to contain a ND1 model reducer. The vacuum pumps - for chamber evacuation and analysis - are located under the worktop. The cabinets containing the pneumatic panel, with the pneumatic distribution and the process valves. The electrical panel, including PLC and helium leak detector, it is positioned in the frame. The HMI interface consists of a 15 "touch-screen color monitor, for programming and displaying data, and buttons and indicator lights for the operator to manage the machine. The front of the machine is protected by an optical barrier, while the sides are closed by panels.
Productivity: 60 parts/h with n°1 part tested per chamber - Reject threshold: 6 gr/y of methane gas - sensitivity of the system: 0,6 gr/y of methane gas - Test Pressure (max): 0-200 bar and 0-10 bar